Our Values are in line with our sense of mission. These values also reflect who we are, what we do and how we operate:
Integrity. We act with integrity and treat others as how we would like to be treated – with respect and honesty. We comply with all laws and regulations and treat all communications with our clients in the strictest of confidence.
Transparency. We act with openness and honesty in everything we do, in the belief that the best business relationships are founded on trust, responsibility and accountability.
Excellence. We uphold the highest professional standard and provide sound and rigorous advice for our clients, always trying to think creatively in our problem solving and striving for excellence in everything we do.
Collaboration. We work in collaboration with others, consistently seeking and respecting a diverse range of perspectives, ideas and impact. We believe in the maxim that the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
Professionalism. We put our clients first – acting with minimum delay; always looking to be helpful and flexible in what we do and say as well as maintaining objectivity and confidentiality
- Ensure that the key personnel we use have the appropriate qualifications and experience
- Utilise the advice of only highly regarded and highly qualified advisors
- Keep up-to-date on what is happening in our industry and optimise the research we undertake
- Regularly review the status of our projects (which covers both quality and timing as well as a post-project audit)
- Gather, monitor and work through client feedback
- Maintain full confidentiality and ensure that there is no conflict of interests
- Are members of the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF), and Pensions for Purpose